WILLEAP imports some kinds of acoustic products and is currently importing Quietstone series from the UK.
Quietstone FR30 is made from specially bonded aggregates. This produces a porous panel with excellent sound absorption and high durability. Similar to the original Quietstone but with extensive development, we can now also boast very high fire test results.
● Tunnel lining to reduce reverberant noise and protect services in a fire
● Underground stations to reduce noise buildup and increase speech intelligibility for PA/VA systems
● Wherever sound absorption is required and fire safety is also a key concern
# Technical Specifications
● Standard panel size - 1000 x 600 mm (other sizes available on request)
● Thickness - 30mm
● Weight - 37.5kg/m²
Quietstone Light is a rigid, durable absorber made from recycled glass. The material is suitable for external use, indoor use and settings which require high impact resistance. It can be worked on site, pigmented or treated with a range of finishes and is non combustible, chemically inert and non fibrous. Panels can be either mechanically fixed or bonded and a range of sizes are available including custom options.
# Key Features
● Impervious to weather
● Non combustible
● Available in standard or custom sizes
● Impact resistant
● Can be mechanically fitted or bonded to a substrate
● Long lifespan
● Easily worked on site
● Cost effective
● Can be coated with acoustic plaster or fabric to change the aesthetic qualities
● Non fibrous
● Noise barriers - impervious to weather and impact resistant
● Tunnel lining - suitable for outdoor settings
● External - verandas, smoking areas, generators
● Halls - high impact resistance, easy installation
● Wall cladding - light weight and cutting can be done on site
● Ceilings - can also be mounted in curved atriums
● Swimming pools - will not sag or stain with moisture exposure
● Healthcare - can be washed with any detergents including sterilizers
# Technical Specifications
● Panel size - 1200 x 600 mm (other sizes available on request)
● Thicknesses - anything from 15mm to 50mm
● Weight - 8kg/m² at 25mm
● Fire safety - class 0
● Acoustic performance - up to class A (αԝ 0.95) depending on thickness and mounting
● Cleaning - can be cleaned with all detergents
● Weather resistance - impervious to frost and rain
Cloth covered acoustic panels or exposed-grid ceiling systems are often a detrement to a well designed room. They create an unwanted focal point which can result in the decision not to use any acoustic treatment where it is necessary.
Our seamless acoustic plaster systems are unassuming enough to be used alongside clean, modern architecture and traditional buildings alike. They provide a clean white or coloured finish and also increase thermal insulation when applied to the ceiling.
With Quietstone Light used as a durable base for the spray, they can now also be used on walls without risk of damage.